Welcome to Mary’s House, a unique and beautiful guest house right in the heart of Bethlehem. If you are looking for a place to stay in the city of the Nativity, well, you’ve found it! We’ll give you five reasons why.
- Mary’s House consists of a number of characteristic houses, all more than 200 years old, which have been converted into a guesthouse and a small monastery. The Bridgettine sisters have managed this monastery since 2002.
- The guest house has 14 rooms, a chapel, a dining room, a lecture hall for 60 persons, and a lovely garden.
- Mary’s House is located near the Manger Square and the Old Market, 10 minutes walking distance from the Nativity Church.
- The views from the top of the guesthouse – the city and the surrounding hills and mountains – are truly magnificent.
- The whole place truly breathes authenticity, simplicity, spirituality, and modernity. Adding to this: the House cuisine serves mouth-watering dishes for local and foreign visitors upon demand.
So: see you at Mary’s House!